Membership Agreement for
PHYSICIANS AND PATIENTS RECLAIMING MEDICINE
By joining Physicians and Patients Reclaiming Medicine (PPRM) and any social media group or other group started by, created by, or organized by PPRM, I agree to the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement as follows:
- We are physicians and patients with a shared mission to reclaim medicine. As physicians, we are committed to the principle of first doing no harm in the sacred tradition of the Hippocratic Oath. Physicians are dedicated to protecting the health of our patients and to practicing ethical, scientific, and individualized care of the whole person. Patients and physicians together declare that patients have the inalienable right to seek and receive independent, uncensored advice and treatment from the patient’s chosen physician, unimpaired by those who do not share this commitment.
- I and the other PPRM Members believe the Constitution of the United States of America guarantees our Members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by the Constitution and statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by God and guaranteed by those constitutions and statutes.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of analysis and education that we think best for achieving and maintaining health and medical care for Members’ families consistent with our faiths, medical histories and personal philosophies.
- Membership in this organization and any of its groups may be terminated by a Trustee or Director at any time should they conclude that a specific Member is interacting with any other Members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus and principles of this organization.
- I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my Membership in this organization at any time, and that my Membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other Member of the organization.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "Physicians and Patients Reclaiming Medicine." I declare that by joining this organization and/or the organization's social media groups, I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it. I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately provide written notice of termination of my Membership.
- I understand that PPRM may need to modify this Agreement from time to time and that I will be notified via posting to PPRM's website or through email regarding any modification. I understand that maintaining my Membership with PPRM after such modification takes effect will constitute my approval and agreement to such modification.